Hi I have fitted a TTS supercharger and having trouble downloading and uploading the tuneboy map from TTS.

Assuming you have Tuneboy - can you connect to read sensor data and do diagnostics stuff, fuel pump/fan/secondary throttle tests etc?

@late2ride got a TuneECU map from TTS I believe, but his bike has the newer model ECU than yours so map not compatible. Maybe he also got the older ECU map?

The TTS TuneBOY map for older ECUs is also stored here;

TTS Supercharger "Early" Rockets map (20222 Base)

Not having a lot of luck with the Tuneboy. I have a lead. Tried to download the early map from TTS, think I got it down but can’t open it or upload to my bike.
It’s the first time I’ve tried anything like this.

TuneECU, all you need to pay is a £15 cable from Lonelec, but you will need the TuneECU map for TTS stage that you have.

If they don't have a TuneECU map you can copy the Tuneboy map tables over manually to the TuneECU map for your ECU

Only just joined this site, it’s been a challenge fitting this kit. Not very good instructions.
I have a lead which was posted to me with a Jardine exhaust. It has usb one end and plugs into socket on the bike.
I have downloaded the early map from TTS but can’t open it. Says I need Tuneboy software.

Only just joined this site, it’s been a challenge fitting this kit. Not very good instructions.
I have a lead which was posted to me with a Jardine exhaust. It has usb one end and plugs into socket on the bike.
I have downloaded the early map from TTS but can’t open it. Says I need Tuneboy software.

Can you post a closeup pic of the bike plug end of the cable?

Also is it just the supercharger you got or the intercooler too?

If @late2ride has the TuneECU map for newer model ECUs you can copy the tables over easily to an early model ECU compatible TuneECU map

Back