Tsukayu Corner Bags with Easy Brackets

After considering several options, settled on these HD bags for my Roadster. Got the idea from someone on the RAT site. These are definitely not huge, but perfect for around town for me, and don't make the Roadster look too bulky for my liking, which I think Tsukayus would. Attached with Easy brackets.

That GPS fairing doesnt seem like a bad deal. You get the GPS stereo and all those functions plus the fairing. Corbin wants more than that just for their fairing. For my R3T might not be looking either. Wonder if it will still fit with my driving lights? Got to find someone with it on any bike to report the quality of it

mutt

Those look really sharp, can you tell us what they cost? They look expensive, and if they say "Hardly Davy's-son" on them I'm sure they are.

HD part#53015-05B.

Got mine new for $600 shipped from Manchester Harley. However, there are usually a few used ones on e-bay. Not dirt cheap, but they are lockable and leather-covered, plus look good on the R3R, and nicely clear the turn signals.

The bags came with HD mounting hardware riveted on, so I had to drill out 4 rivets on each bag to remove the softail-specific mounts. FYI: The bags are not identical in volume -- the left one is smaller on the inside, due to whatever asymmetry of the Softail. I will take some pics of the Easy Bracket mounts and angles -- I had to use spacers and longer lower bolts on the left bag to mount the brackets. Other than that, the installation went smoothly.

Now I just need a quick-release sissy bar, and I will be a very happy camper!

DC

Indeed. The list price is $750. I found new ones listed by a dealer on ebay, and contacted them direct to see if they would cut me a deal. They did since then they did not have to deal with eBay fees, so I got them with shipping included and no tax for $600.

Those are the best looking leather bags I've seen on a Rocket. I like the three metal bits (I can't call them studs since they are so large). That makes them look like they were made for the bike. I'm still against the ghost and EZ brackes becasue they align the read mount with the front. This pushes the rear of the bags too far away from the rear (tapered) end of the fender. That gap doesn't look as bad with leather bags, but looks horrible on painted hard bags in my opinion.

Again, you did good. Looks great.

Back