Trying to find Creah Bars, no luck so trying to interest a company.

Micksan

Supercharged
Ride
2023 Triumph R3 GT, 2022 Moto Guzzi V85TT,
I have looked every place I could to find crash bars for my new R# Gt. No luck. I did find the windshield I was looking for, on Ebay. Company Nane is Cracko Garage. I noticed that they make crash bars for other brands of MCs.
I took the liberty of writing to them. I do not have any sort of investment in this company. My idea was to let them know there is a market for such things.
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a new owner of a 2023 Triumph Rocket 3 GT. I have a windshield on order with your company. No complaints. Just a suggestion. Looking at your EBAY site I noticed that you have crash bars for a couple of different bikes, but not Triumph Rocket 3.
There is a Rocket 3 forum that has members from all over USA, Australia, and Europe.
At present, there are no crash bars for our bikes. I suggest that you look into making them. As soon as the Rocket 3 owners know about them being available, you will have a hard time keeping them in stock. You will need it in both black & Chrome
Thanks for your time. Russell Marooney Del City Oklahoma USA.

I have looked every place I could to find crash bars for my new R# Gt. No luck. I did find the windshield I was looking for, on Ebay. Company Nane is Cracko Garage. I noticed that they make crash bars for other brands of MCs.
I took the liberty of writing to them. I do not have any sort of investment in this company. My idea was to let them know there is a market for such things.
Dear Sir/Madam:
I am a new owner of a 2023 Triumph Rocket 3 GT. I have a windshield on order with your company. No complaints. Just a suggestion. Looking at your EBAY site I noticed that you have crash bars for a couple of different bikes, but not Triumph Rocket 3.
There is a Rocket 3 forum that has members from all over USA, Australia, and Europe.
At present, there are no crash bars for our bikes. I suggest that you look into making them. As soon as the Rocket 3 owners know about them being available, you will have a hard time keeping them in stock. You will need it in both black & Chrome
Thanks for your time. Russell Marooney Del City Oklahoma USA.
I got a reply from the company, saying they were going to try and build a set. Keep your fingers crossed.

Crash bars never helped in a crash they are mostly for protecting things if you drop the bike at slow speeds while learning how to ride.
If you need bars learn on a bike that's not 30k
If you need them for the track... That's another topic. Otherwise worthless other than for highway pegs or the look.

Crash bars never helped in a crash they are mostly for protecting things if you drop the bike at slow speeds while learning how to ride.
If you need bars learn on a bike that's not 30k
If you need them for the track... That's another topic. Otherwise worthless other than for highway pegs or the look.

Yeah, cause no one on here or that has ever bought a 30K bike has EVER dropped it...:rolleyes:

Yeah, cause no one on here or that has ever bought a 30K bike has EVER dropped it...:rolleyes:
Well... There is this thing called insurance.
I've dropped my bike and a few others more than I'd like to admit. But they are all low speed menuvering stuff. A few songs on a handle bar.. broken clutch lever and so on. There are "sliders" you can install to protect $$$ things that work great. My point is that any drop at any speed that will total the bike in value, crash bars are not doing to do jack squat. Infact it's known that if you crash the old rockets ot totals them because of the crash bars. The standoffs snap off the engine block. That's how I got mine so cheap. I can tig weld and I fixed them.

Back