Navigator

Living Legend
Ride
2009 Rocket Touring
I am selling a solo seat that I had on my 2009 R3T. It is in excellent condition, is extremely comfortable, and has the mount for the Triumph backrest.

I bought it for local riding sometime last year and it looks way cool on my T. After taking the bike for a couple of local rides I've decided though that I'll only be taking my monster out on the open highway for state and cross country touring. After I reinstalled my tank last week I set the solo seat aside and reinstalled the touring seat/backrest, passenger backrest and rear rack.

$125 CONUS only plus shipping. I can provide close up pics, to include the underside if requested.

Touring Roadster.jpg

I called this my Touring "Roadster" with the solo seat installed and the windscreen removed.

And it is a bigger more comfortable seat than stock and you can make a seat post to fit and use a n aftermarket pad or use a Triumph Touring Longhaul pillion one.

That is a cool look - a Rocket King. Even has the bag rails

Thanks guys. The friend who I bought it from, and who passed away a few months ago, had every available option installed at time of purchase, including GPS and McCruise.

I'm trying not to have to sell the bike. Age, one new knee and one failing 70 year old one is taxing me.

I'll take it! My wife won't ride, so I may as well try it! I like the look.
How did you get those blue radiator shrouds? They are nice!

I am selling a solo seat that I had on my 2009 R3T. It is in excellent condition, is extremely comfortable, and has the mount for the Triumph backrest.

I bought it for local riding sometime last year and it looks way cool on my T. After taking the bike for a couple of local rides I've decided though that I'll only be taking my monster out on the open highway for state and cross country touring. After I reinstalled my tank last week I set the solo seat aside and reinstalled the touring seat/backrest, passenger backrest and rear rack.

$125 CONUS only plus shipping. I can provide close up pics, to include the underside if requested.

Touring Roadster.jpg

I called this my Touring "Roadster" with the solo seat installed and the windscreen removed.
If your solo seat is available, Please call 407-948-4650 asap!

Back