mando

.040 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 GT
Hi all,
first time Triumph owner picked it up last week Saturday and went back in on Friday for its first service, I saw the TCF at my dealer and he sugested I sat on it cause it was clearly something I would want to have, I had already read the tests of course so I asked them to put the GT seat on and rested my feat at the front cilinder for a feel as I had it in my mind to get a GT but with the handlebars of the R, it felt right! I made an appointment for a testdrive mid March, first on the GT and then the R, both rides were good, the R was more direct steering wise but my hunge was correct footpegs forward was way more comfortable but the drag style handlebars of the R felt better, my dealer had one of each comming in and 3 weeks ago the GT finally did, ordered the R handlebars and been riding it for a week now, LOVE THE BIKE!! setup is perfect for me (6'5" 270lbs) with the footpegs completely forward and the handlebars of the R this thing handles superb!! I can recomend this for all riders that are 6'2" or taler>

hope to share a lot with you all

greetz mando

Great to read the story of your adventure... keep it coming! Any photos? ...and WELCOME!! to the R3 family and Enjoy your new Permanent Grin... :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

probably gonna have e re-map done, good friend of mine should be able to do so and open up to torque!
I put the mirrors as far forward as possible when I picked the bike up, better view but mainly due to the posts being anoying when my hand need to go back to the handle bars

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    374.8 KB · Views: 19
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    385.9 KB · Views: 18
hi mando. welcome to our family.

Back