2021 rocket3 GT
for my friends in canada here is my itinerary for a week starting tuesday
kaleden williams lake
william lake burns lake
burns lake prince rupert
prince rupert ( via ferry boat) port hardy via inside passage
port hardy powell river
powell river kaleden
should be an interesting trip just two of us ...credit cards and some underwear ( optional)
:thumbsup::thumbsup: will take some pics as well
this trip highlight is the ferry voyage an all day cruise via the inside passage hope the weather cooperate on that day hope to see whales , orca. dolphins, santa summer camp, and all kind of marine life

Last edited:
Please post pics with a running commentary -- many of would like to be with you, even if only vicariously.
I will try ..., my wife takes along her tablet and she is good with pictures we will do as good as we can for those who someday wish to do same trip definitively a bucket list trip ( and cheap I might add.

Patrick,
Your ride sounded so good to me that I had to do it in Google Maps.
Google Maps

What a great looking ride!
I gotta renew my passport!!!

Patrick,
Your ride sounded so good to me that I had to do it in Google Maps.
Google Maps

What a great looking ride!
I gotta renew my passport!!!

steve
by all means renew that passport
the inside passage is an all day event fabulous and on a clear day it is phenomenal and all that is about $ 100 CAD one way add a cabin and food for another $80 and you get to enjoy all the islands all the way to port hardy on vancouver island if you were adventurous you could ride to tofino or clacquat sound on the pacific sound the road across the island is also fabulous. also we are coming back from port hardy to comox take another ferry to powell river ride the sunshine coast take two ferries back to horseshoe bay then up to pemberton and around back to merrit and princeton then kaleden
stay young and do this trip while you can enjoy it fully:thumbsup::thumbsup: I will bring more pics for you when we meet ....see you stateside .

Last edited:
Back