Going to See Breeze

How the the hell are you, "Older than I"?

Doing pretty good for an old guy
I almost bagged me an antelope but missed him because hand and foot was choking the $hit out of the brakes and my ass was taking a bite out of the seat.
I need a long ride with some friends.
Glad to see you post.

IMG_1358.jpeg

Not the best picture but we needed the shade. Of course that’s him in the middle. The other guys are from TN and Alabama. The weather was great today thru the Hopi and Navajo nations.

Kevin have you ever met Dave Foster (aka Breeze)? He is a very genuine guy and helpful to the uttermost. He also like to let the bike open up a bit. :whitstling: There was on day on a more straight remote road the he and another guy went around me when my cruise was set on 80 mph. Well I guess everybody was feeling the "need for speed" so it ended up a wide open ride. I hit the 120 mark but my RM felt a bit unstable so I backed it down to 100 and set the cruise. One fellow on an Indian Challenger took a picture of the digital speedo showing 131. Taking pics with one hand and the other on the bar at that speed? No worries guys these fellows are experienced riders. It ended up being over 1300 milers in five days.
IMG_1016.jpg

I have not met him, heard many great things of the man and i look forward to meeting him. Next spring possibly as @mexican might be setting up a trip out there, how did it feel having to let off watching your buddy ride away taking selfies 😬 sounds like an awesome trip, bring it on back safely

I have not met him, heard many great things of the man and i look forward to meeting him. Next spring possibly as @mexican might be setting up a trip out there, how did it feel having to let off watching your buddy ride away taking selfies 😬 sounds like an awesome trip, bring it on back safely
Wished I as on my Rocket so I could have smoked his ass. :roll:
Honestly that big blue Road Pig(RM) was the right tool for the job. I never felt any type of fatigue.

Back