Trailer hitch on a Rocket??

Goblin

.020 Over
After seeing a pic on this forum of a guy standing in front of a Rocket with a trailer attached, I'm assuming that a hitch can be fitted. Anybody know if there's a kit available? Thanks!

The "HitchDoc" makes one but it is not shown on their web page for the Rocket. They do make it though, got to www.hitchdoc.com , click on "foreign" at the bottom, click Triumph then click on price list. $348.00 for 2005 with bags or without. Call them, I hear they are good folks.

Their hitch DOES NOT work with Corbin Beetle Bags though.

Bear made three hitches. One he kept on his bike that we have now sold. another one that he sold to a friend. And a third that is not finished. Think it has to be chromed and wiring/lights would need to be installed on it. That one he gave to our dealer a long time ago because the dealer had people asking about a hitch. Dealer asked him recently if he wanted it back because he still had it. Perhaps we should get it back and try to sell it here. It is not finished out so someone could do what they want with it. Shame Bear is a poor man or he could patent and manufacture them for everyone.

Here's where I got mine: Home It was about $250 with shipping and customs fees (they are made by Denray in Canada.) Very high quality with nice chrome. About 10 or 15 minutes to install. I pull a Piggybacker trailer (painted Phantom Black) with it.

Back