TPS or stepper

In order to correct any map you need to have it in the bike and the bike on the dyno or at least a road with some mobile instrumentation.
At a glance, that map seems weird, all ignition tables are the same, usually the N (neutral) table will be different at least if not all 4 of them.
Did someone create that map with your bike on a dyno?
What mods have you got?
When I plugged in the cable to the bike I did read map and this is what it downloaded. But yes prior to me using the read map feature it was made on a dyno. If you look under Kalsaint profile it was his bike he had dynod in Melbourne Florida.

Attachments

• 0409211823a.jpg
    0409211823a.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 13
In order to correct any map you need to have it in the bike and the bike on the dyno or at least a road with some mobile instrumentation.
At a glance, that map seems weird, all ignition tables are the same, usually the N (neutral) table will be different at least if not all 4 of them.
What mods have you got?
It has a ram air, a viking 3 to 1 exhaust. Not cat, but does have 02 sensor.

What mods have you got?
I have to thank you bro. So it seems I've sorted out the problem. I did a tps/iscv reset. Put the voltages at .62 and .72/.73. After that I copied the (N) table thanks to your insight off the 20355 tune that my bikes dyno was based off and reloaded the tune from the dyno with that reworked (N) table. Bike is running like a champ rn. Thanks for the insight.

Back