Actually that’s about fast enough. Things get windy and blurry at that speed. I guess I would realize to know if it is speed limited. I’ll have to inquire at the Triumph corporate level.
Mel, you did 144 and going 150 won't make your Dic& bigger. (I know, I tried). Most everyone on here has gone well over 100 at times in our life. I can say I have done it a few times ;). For the TFC weenie windshield I would say 144 is fast enough. That is unless you can find a closed course and if so, drop the Hammer. :thumbsup:

Mel, you did 144 and going 150 won't make your Dic& bigger. (I know, I tried). Most everyone on here has gone well over 100 at times in our life. I can say I have done it a few times ;). For the TFC weenie windshield I would say 144 is fast enough. That is unless you can find a closed course and if so, drop the Hammer. :thumbsup:
I just found the Ohio Mile that Warp mentioned and it is about 360 miles from my house. If I need to really see how big my Dic& is I’ll make a trip up there. I’d take my other bike too and wring that sucker out to.

Mel, you did 144 and going 150 won't make your Dic& bigger. (I know, I tried).
I don't want to know how, why did you try to make Doc's dic bigger?

@Dr.D I know what you mean about blurry at speed. I took my VMAX to 156 (as measured by the GPS) and it was tough to hang on. The main difference is, on the first gen VMAX, there is a significant headshake around 135. Holding the throttle open to get past it was counter intuitive for me. I did it once and glad to know; but have only hit 120 on Brahma and not sure I want to go any faster.

Disregard that last statement, of course I want to go faster...

My personal speed record is 280 km/h on a Kawasaki ZZR1100 back in -91. I have no intention to go near that again.. :)

The regional rep is still looking for the information from the factory. I’m also curious if the TFC is limited differently than the other two. 147 is plenty fast enough for me.

Back