Are the new bikes speed limited? I heard they were electronically limited to 135 mph. I saw 139 on the digital speedometer the other day and wondered if was really limited? I also would like to know if the TFC, which I have, is any different from the other two models.

Has anybody run theirs flat out to discover indicated top speed?
I as well saw 139

There is quite a wide set of views regarding road speed on here, no worries.

Life is a gamble just like the game of poker.
Play nickel ante, you may win a few dollars - play table stakes, you may win huge!
Improve your odds the best you can with preparation, then WIK-IT - WFO! o_O :inlove :thumbsup:

I did see 141 last week but I think I have already hit that speed.
I agree Steve it’s everybody’s roll of the dice.

144?????i'm passing out!!
Actually that’s about fast enough. Things get windy and blurry at that speed. I guess I would realize to know if it is speed limited. I’ll have to inquire at the Triumph corporate level.

It is a little to far for me to travel .;) I really should look into a closed course that is closest to me.
Mel the closest to you would be the Ohio mile. They have the mile asphault runway. And use the ETA rules. You should be able to max her out there. Although it sounds like your pretty close already :)

Mel the closest to you would be the Ohio mile. They have the mile asphault runway. And use the ETA rules. You should be able to max her out there. Although it sounds like your pretty close already :)
I will look into the place. I’d like to run her out without fear of the law or critters running out into the road. Intgink you are correct about being close to max already. I just texted the Triumph factory rep and he will ask the service department. I also wanted to know if the TFC model was limited different from the GT and R models.

Back