TRUTH is the new TFC was sold as the KING OF THE CLASS with all its new HITEC special parts TRIUMPH DUPED US lots of buyers dont like it and want the depoisits returned and the dealers are refusing to return them NOT GOOD BUSINESS AND the TFC cant keep up with a DUCATI DIAVEL WOW SAD
We have several owners of the new TFC models and I’ve not heard this version of the “truth”. Ok Art so you don’t like the bike so be it. I like mine a lot. I’m not a bit sad.:thumbsup:

We have several owners of the new TFC models and I’ve not heard this version of the “truth”. Ok Art so you don’t like the bike so be it. I like mine a lot. I’m not a bit sad.:thumbsup:
Love mine, feels like a privilege to own this awesome bike. Just wish I could ride it at the moment >.<

Can't keep up with the diavel so it's sad??? Really? Have you owned a diavel? I've owned 2, one was an X Diavel S. Great bikes but IMO there are in different categories. The ducati is much lighter and more sport focused, the R3 is a heavyweight cruiser with crazy torque that handles well. Straight line performance is not a gauge when bikes are plenty fast to begin with. The question is CAN YOU HANDLE THAT POWER? Most of us can't come near the limits of these modern bikes. Thats the real TRUTH!

Can't keep up with the diavel so it's sad??? Really? Have you owned a diavel? I've owned 2, one was an X Diavel S. Great bikes but IMO there are in different categories. The ducati is much lighter and more sport focused, the R3 is a heavyweight cruiser with crazy torque that handles well. Straight line performance is not a gauge when bikes are plenty fast to begin with. The question is CAN YOU HANDLE THAT POWER? Most of us can't come near the limits of these modern bikes. Thats the real TRUTH!
Some people measure their bikes by top speed, some by quarter mile times, some by horse power.
In my case, i am just as happy riding my slow 2015 RocketX as i am happy riding my 8hp Benelly 135 or my slow 125 hp Indian Challenger.
The Benelly can't keep up with the Indian but i do not try to make a race bike out of every bike i own.
like i said i am an equal opportunity rider:D:)

I've been defiant all my life. :p
upload_2020-4-15_13-58-53.jpeg

There is a lot more to enjoy about a bike in addition to its raw power or speed. I have only seen one prospective buyer put money down on a TFC and back out and that was Sonny. That's enough explanation.:D

I am glad to see other owners pleased with the purchase.

My Moto Guzzi 1200 Sport doesn't have a lot of power on hand. It is kind of weak for a 1200 (1151cc). But it has enough to go 70 to 90 real good. Most of the twisties around here that is all you can do anyway. And man does it handle those twisties like a dream.

Back