I saw 142mph on the speedometer today and ran out of road so I shut her down. I don’t know how much more is left in there. I do expect there is some electronic limiter of speed. I will have to try again on a longer stretch another day.:thumbsup:

I saw 142mph on the speedometer today and ran out of road so I shut her down. I don’t know how much more is left in there. I do expect there is some electronic limiter of speed. I will have to try again on a longer stretch another day.:thumbsup:
The older Rocket correction was supposedly 6%.

Ok the speed may not be reporting actual as measured by GPS I get that. Part of my question is concerning a limited speed by the ECU. I thought I heard it was 135 mph. I would expect that the bike would only be registering it’s indicated speed as on the speedometer. So I have discovered that it is not limited to 135 but I have not found a limit yet. In my first post I did specify “indicated” speed.

How fast it is actually going is a slightly different issue, but one that should be discovered also. I like an occasional burst up to higher speeds but want to live to ride many days so I need good safe roads and conditions to make these discoveries. I’m also averse to going to jail so I need no LEOs in the area.:whitstling:

Back