Her new Challenger is limited to 112 mph. .;)

Check out HP Tuners. You'll be able to tune your Challenger yourself (or have someone else do it) not to mention raise the speed limiter to go as fast as you want to go. It would be nothing for you to go in and raise the speed limiter yourself. When I say tune ... you can tune it for optimum performance instead of having someone email you a tune (still can have that done if you wish by a professional) or have it dynoed and let the guy use HP Tuners to tune it.

They have a forum where members can ask questions about tuning....Dodge HP Tuner Forum So you're not ever left in the dark.
I use it to tune my 03 Dodge Ram. I've been learning more on tuning, like online webinars, classes, etc...

Any questions just hit me up.

Last edited:
Check out HP Tuners. You'll be able to tune your Challenger yourself (or have someone else do it) not to mention raise the speed limiter to go as fast as you want to go. It would be nothing for you to go in and raise the speed limiter yourself. When I say tune ... you can tune it for optimum performance instead of having someone email you a tune (still can have that done if you wish by a professional) or have it dynoed and let the guy use HP Tuners to tune it.

They have a forum where members can ask questions about tuning....Dodge HP Tuner Forum So you're not ever left in the dark.
I use it to tune my 03 Dodge Ram. I've been learning more on tuning, like online webinars, classes, etc...

Any questions just hit me up.

Wrong type of Challenger. @Dr.D lady has an Indian Challenger... Motorcycle Features: 2020 Indian Challenger | Indian Motorcycle

...just tell us all what you discover the top speed to be.....:thumbsup:..i'll believe you...for me..i'm cool with the torque and beautiful finish on this bike...if someone wants to demolish me at the lights...fine...away you go...i'm in it for the ride...must be getting older..

...just tell us all what you discover the top speed to be.....:thumbsup:..i'll believe you...for me..i'm cool with the torque and beautiful finish on this bike...if someone wants to demolish me at the lights...fine...away you go...i'm in it for the ride...must be getting older..
And that idea may be why you are allowed to get older...

And that idea may be why you are allowed to get older...
.....well i guess when a man gets older...and we will all get there one day if our lucks in...we will live on our memories.
I want mine to be GOOD memories...Owning Rockets and talking to you lot will be right up there...just sayin...

.....well i guess when a man gets older...and we will all get there one day if our lucks in...we will live on our memories.
I want mine to be GOOD memories...Owning Rockets and talking to you lot will be right up there...just sayin...
And then there is this...

Beware an old man.jpg

Last edited:
Back