Funny, Einstein was right about relativity, I told the wife that I definitely have to go for a ride today, it's the last day for a week to hit 70, I'm not riding at 50 in Florida, but back in NY, a 50 degree day in January, I'd be running out to the barn to grab a bike.
Very mild winter in Buffalo this year, Guzzi Dan got a ride in on Christmas, another the first week of January. Artic air finally came in, though, it was 12 there when I checked the weather this morning.

@Rocket Scientist
This is what I did today
IMG_20200119_142159079_HDR.jpg

Went for a beer at the new tiki bar here that just opened back up under new owners. It's a running joke that the only patch of concrete on the property, a little triangle under the sign, is every biker that goes there's own personal spot, they done sold that dog twice.
So I go today, and two four wheel drive all terrain vehicles are parked there. Huh?
After a couple of beers, I couldn't resist, I asked 'em, "keeping your tires clean?" They just didn't get it, " no, we love dirt, man, we ride through the mud", but it went over their heads.
IMG_20191231_171925070.jpg
IMG_20200119_155020288.jpg

I've just gotten my wife back on her bike after a couple years. She only rides with me (for now) and I've just gotten her maintenance done after her HD sat for a couple years waiting for me while I traveled due to work. Our first ride into Everglades National Park; stopped at the 9-mile pond trail...
-MIG
Everglades Ride-19Jan20-F.jpg

Back