Today really sucks

sonny

Living Legend
Ride
rocket three x
Predicted high 80 degrees. Ride home from work around 69 degrees. Takes all the fun out of riding. Bike is running good can't find a screw up anywhere. Just beside myself today. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Guess i"m just going struggle though it and try to enjoy the ride.;););););););););)

Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 R3 Standard Bagger w/Fairing
Predicted high 80 degrees. Ride home from work around 69 degrees. Takes all the fun out of riding. Bike is running good can't find a screw up anywhere. Just beside myself today. :roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Guess i"m just going struggle though it and try to enjoy the ride.;););););););););)

Sonny go ride your bike and enjoy the GREAT day God gave you. Lucky Dog ! 47 and blustery here. I just got off work from a 12 hour overnight run. Got to go to bed now.

Old N' Grumpy

Living Legend
Ride
2014 Triumph R3R & 2005 Harley FatBoy
Guess I will let the picture give the forecast. This is Ft.Lauderdale beach about 8-10 miles from me.:p
p-fort-lauderdale-beach-wave-wall--2-_54_990x660_201404241033.jpg