Tire repair kit

I have the Stop n Go tire plugger kit as well and a Cycle Pump Air Compressor. I have not needed to use either of them for flat tires due to also using Ride-On tire sealant. In more than 11 years and over 200,000 miles of riding, I have never had a flat using this stuff. I once replaced a rear tire due to wear and was told that there were 4 nails in the tire when it was replaced. The only time it did not work was when I must have picked up a very thin nail of some sort and it was not able to seal that very slow leak. As an added bonus, it also acts as tire balancer if one adds 25% more than the amount needed to seal the tire.

How much did you add for rocket tire? Is it 8oz per tire or more

I can’t say enough about StopnGo pocket tire plugger (they make other models).
I’ve used it 3 times without fail.
D38A1C5A-E46C-40C2-AED9-98AD89C2A2DF.jpeg
Small storage pouch and very easy to use. Get the set with the air canisters, I use two and then top off with a small 12v air compressor...just speeds things up a little as the air compressor is slow.
In my tank bag I always carry the Stop 'n' Go pocket tire plugger, and have used it successfully since 1999. Maybe I should buy some fresh plugs? I don't bother with gas canisters, just a 12v air compressor. I also carry sticky string and rubber solution just in case the hole is too big for the plugger. Have never used them, but you never know...

I have the Stop n Go tire plugger kit as well and a Cycle Pump Air Compressor. I have not needed to use either of them for flat tires due to also using Ride-On tire sealant. In more than 11 years and over 200,000 miles of riding, I have never had a flat using this stuff. I once replaced a rear tire due to wear and was told that there were 4 nails in the tire when it was replaced. The only time it did not work was when I must have picked up a very thin nail of some sort and it was not able to seal that very slow leak. As an added bonus, it also acts as tire balancer if one adds 25% more than the amount needed to seal the tire.

Glad to know it works. I just put it in a new set of tires. Three bottles in the rear, two in the front.

Being me, I carry this little bike pro valve, 5 or 6 CO2 cartridges, a couple valve stem valves, various plug styles and tools to put them in, rubber cement and a tire gauge.

Because of the difficulty in getting at the valve stem on the bike, I also carry a shorter version of this flexible hose (as shown) to make it easier to access the valve stem and use the CO2 bike pro valve I carry.

I have opted not to carry a 12 volt inflator because of the size no matter how compact they may be. If I can't fix it or I break the bead, plan B is to call on my Good Sam's Road Service for which I pay dearly... $218...for platinum coverage for my motorcycle and 5th wheel. I believe they will cover 100 miles of towing service to the dealer of my choice and/or to my house. Many other perks as well.

Attachments

• 51WayDaq0ML_530x@2x.jpg
    51WayDaq0ML_530x@2x.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 0
  • 51-LwhwRoLL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    51-LwhwRoLL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 1
  • z327_img01.jpg
    z327_img01.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
Being me,
Different you mean!.

One of the surprising things here is that Insurance pretty much always includes roadside assistance, which more and more what with electronics and stuff (like no spare tyre in new cars) means recovery. And once the vehicle is past a certain age - home delivery is usually their preferred option. I don't know what would happen if the incident occurred in another country, mind you.

Got a link handy?

Back