Three Twisted Sisters Rally

Sounds like fun and would give me an excuse to visit my parents in Fredricksburg. Then I could leave my rocket down there to ride at Christmas ,and what a perfect excuse to go for a spring ride (gee dear I have to go to Texas and pick up my bike:D) sounds like fun I'll definatly keep it in mind..

Will keep eye out too. Hopefully I won't be on-call. I thought I was till I read further in this link and found out the dates were for 2008.

rocket2jjd when you are going to be in Fbrg give me a shout. Bear and I are only 45 minutes from there.

rocket2jjd when you are going to be in Fbrg give me a shout. Bear and I are only 45 minutes from there.[/QUOTE]
I will do that always like someone to ride with and LOVE riding in the hill country

I and a few other Rally Riders planning on attending. (meetup.com/rally-riders) Can't wait to ride the sisters. Anybody else going fer sure?

I just looked at the dates. I already have plans for the International Motor Cycle show in Dallas that weekend. Maybe next year. Those are some fun roads!

Back