this is so not good

thanks hondax, kinda sucks for you guys though , i've got about 1k in stuff i've gotten from newr3 etc. right before the problem..amost jumped the gun and put it in the classifieds for cheap when i thought i had bought a lemon. but the blue beast is back and now it's time to dress it up. well , after i take it for a cruise.

:) I have the same story as Screwloose...my closest dealer is 40 miles but I choose to drive to a dedicated Triumph dealer 109 miles away who knows and calls me by my name and appreciates my business....I have supported him a ton ...even to the tune of buying his big Triumph neon clock right off his wall...it's on my cellar wall now...Mrs. Lucky did make a comment about it yesterday when she was down in man territory

I wouldn't think of giving up the ghost on it Travelguy,all problems are caused by things that can be identified and corrected.On my Trophy,if ridden a 100 miles and nothing was loose,falling off,or burnt out,I was very suspicious of a major malfunction just around the corner.When it ran you thanked the motorcycle gods for every stroke.Then,there was some shops that sold some parts.Most times I would have to go to 3 counties to find the right part.Of coarse these were in Triumphs waning days.Today I don't wrench much anymore but keeping a Brit bike running in those days meant something.Today I let my dealer sevice my bike cause I trust his work implicitly.If I didn't,(and I'm hard to please)I'd do it myself or find somebody like Toystoretom to help.

Back