This is NOT how to ride a motorcycle

Dang......there's a reason I don't go where there's lots of other bikers around....it can get ugly.

ATGATT rider takes offense at 'unprotected' riders and teaches them a lesson.
Pity he only listened to the ATGATT lesson and never learnt to ride. Luckily looks like Harley was going slow so they were not thrown far.

Old mate on the Harley must have froze or was not looking ,he didn't even take any evasive action maybe it all happened too quick ,I have had several near head on misses on the Old Pacific Hwy north of Berowra (a favourite for the boy racers ) from over committed geese on sports bikes.

Amazing set of pictures - what is bizarre is that the Harley passenger is launched and already well in the air while the pilot still has his hands essentially on the bars; yet pilot is then flat on the deck while the passenger is still airborne for a couple of more frames.
I don't know Harley could have done anything to get out of way of that - braking wouldn't help and that poor old hog two-up had zero chance of accelerating beyond the point of impact :D

At least he knows where his sunglasses went, just check out the last frame, unless it was a blind corner he must have had some indication the Honda was over committed, and I still think old Mate on the Hog could have taken so evasive action ,by the look on his face I think he froze :eek:

This has been going on forever I bet. I used to run Highway 84 to Highway 35 and out to Half Moon Bay up above Redwood City a lot when I first had my Hurricane, it loved the road as did I. But every weekend there was a head on between bikes or bikes and cars. It was inevitable. :(

bob

Back