Thinking of getting my second rocket

I am thinking of getting another Rocket. I sold my 05 cause I was offered $3k above what I paid for it used. I loved the bike but not the silver motor. I do like the black motors.
I am in the market for a great deal and also would consider trading my T120 Bonne Black set up for touring
I'd like another also or two. Say a 08 and a 09 to complete my set. :D

I don’t have a Rocket. I used to have an 05 Red Rocket years ago. I would like to trade my 17 BonneBlack T120 fir a used late model Roadster

Okay, several days gone by now brother, where's that new bike? Red is a great color, but black is faster you know... :)

I am thinking of getting another Rocket. I sold my 05 cause I was offered $3k above what I paid for it used. I loved the bike but not the silver motor. I do like the black motors.
I am in the market for a great deal and also would consider trading my T120 Bonne Black set up for touring
Welcome Ubb from the United Kingdom

You know the silver motors produce 20% more horsepower.

Back