Thinking of getting my second rocket

UBB

Standard Bore
Ride
T120 Black, 13 Tiger 1200 Explorer. Indian
I am thinking of getting another Rocket. I sold my 05 cause I was offered $3k above what I paid for it used. I loved the bike but not the silver motor. I do like the black motors.
I am in the market for a great deal and also would consider trading my T120 Bonne Black set up for touring

Hi UBB and welcome to the forum from one of the Brits. There are some pretty special deals in the USA for brand new Rockets..check em out!

Hello UBB and welcome back form Virginia, it's been over a day now since you posted, what color and year is your new Rocket?

Hello UBB and welcome back form Virginia, it's been over a day now since you posted, what color and year is your new Rocket?
I don’t have a Rocket. I used to have an 05 Red Rocket years ago. I would like to trade my 17 BonneBlack T120 fir a used late model Roadster

Hi UBB and welcome to the forum from one of the Brits. There are some pretty special deals in the USA for brand new Rockets..check em out!
A couple years ago you could buy a new Rocket Roadster for $9999. @a dealer in Jacksonville Florida. I should have made my move then. They all sold in less than twi weeks

Back