The search is over

He won’t need much @Ishrub that baby is loaded with all the goodies that are unobtainable, nice ride
Aarrh! There is always room for a little more!;):D

These are just the Triumph Factory trouffles I could offer to fill those holes he did not know he had!;):D

Chrome headlight visor, Chromeline foot board and foot lever rubbers, Chrome hand levers, Chrome Front engine inspection cover. Solo seat which fits the Riders backrest, Solo seat hole medallions, Chrome rear fender spears, Chrome Oil tank badges and Chrome teardrop mirrors.

Note: Chromies would agree that Chrome should always be spelt with a capital 'C' :roll::roll::roll:

These are just the Triumph Factory trouffles I could offer to fill those holes he did not know he had!;):D

Chrome headlight visor, Chromeline foot board and foot lever rubbers, Chrome hand levers, Chrome Front engine inspection cover. Solo seat which fits the Riders backrest, Solo seat hole medallions, Chrome rear fender spears, Chrome Oil tank badges and Chrome teardrop mirrors.

Note: Chromies would agree that Chrome should always be spelt with a capital 'C' :roll::roll::roll:

I'm not big on chrome, but apparently some people are

I'm not big on chrome, but apparently some people are

Aww, I was waiting for the explanation from King Chromie himself but the cartoonist must have been taken by your 'Black Special Forces' before the secret could be revealed and evangelizing devotees could cover the Earth once more.;):(

Aww, I was waiting for the explanation from King Chromie himself but the cartoonist must have been taken by your 'Black Special Forces' before the secret could be revealed and evangelizing devotees could cover the Earth once more.;):(
The Chromies have held us down for too long. :mad: Black bikes matter! :p

+ Chrome Master Cylinder Cover. & Triumph Badges on those chrome passenger foot pads.

Not heard of these:
Chromeline foot board and foot lever rubbers.
Chrome rear fender spears.
Chrome Front engine inspection cover.
Solo seat hole medallions. (I have a solo seat in a box)
:thumbsup::thumbsup::rolleyes:

I like the black engines with the chrome heads. Kind of makes the other chrome stand out a bit more if your ask me.

:D

I didn’t even know you had those items, I’m starting to think you just don’t like me, you tell me nothing. Chrome hand levers call, aw wait a minute you did let me buy the chromaline foot board and brake pad embellishes but call on those chrome hand levers. Please pm with price and mail :D

I didn’t even know you had those items, I’m starting to think you just don’t like me, you tell me nothing. Chrome hand levers call, aw wait a minute you did let me buy the chromaline foot board and brake pad embellishes but call on those chrome hand levers. Please pm with price and mail :D
Oh throw in 1 chrome fender medallion and 2 fender spears, gonna change up the rear look a little:D thank you for posting your collection of touring items and wjb for posting this thread and getting @Ishrub to let go

Back