The Paul Bryant Experience (Viking Exhaust)

Sioux Falls Rocket

.040 Over
Ride
2015 Triumph Rocket III Roadster
Early last year around June I decided I really wanted to purchase a complete Vikings exhaust system that Paul builds, after exchanging a few emails back and forth with Paul who was kind enough to work with me around me setting up a few payments before the build started. I was not in a hurry and wanted to make sure I had it paid for completely before he started. Everything was going really great, and Paul emailed me in May of this year that he had everything ready and the pipes were in the mail and sent me the tracking number for it.

Later that evening I got a message right after from Paul asking if he could call me and once we figured out a good time for him to do so he did. It so happened that the post office in NZ was broken into and one the items taken was the box with the exhaust system, Paul was pretty upset and I have to admit I was disappointed too. We decided we were going to wait and see if something came up or the pipes were going to show up somewhere and if Paul was going to get reimbursed as they package was insured.

I realized that all the hard work put in by Paul to build those pipes and them subsequently getting stolen from the Post office had really hit him hard, but Paul assured me he would make it right and almost immediately began building a brand-new set from scratch. In spite of this creating a lot of issues with his already busy build schedules Paul completed the new exhaust and instead of telling me he put them in the Mail surprised me last Sunday with an email saying the Exhaust was already mailed and already in the US. Today I received the package with the exhaust system and it is an absolute work of art.

I really wanted to talk about my experience working with Paul and also talk about someone who stands behind their word and work even when a situation arose that was absolutely out of their control. In times when Customer Service is more a marketing gimmick than a true philosophy Paul and his work stand out.

Early last year around June I decided I really wanted to purchase a complete Vikings exhaust system that Paul builds, after exchanging a few emails back and forth with Paul who was kind enough to work with me around me setting up a few payments before the build started. I was not in a hurry and wanted to make sure I had it paid for completely before he started. Everything was going really great, and Paul emailed me in May of this year that he had everything ready and the pipes were in the mail and sent me the tracking number for it.

Later that evening I got a message right after from Paul asking if he could call me and once we figured out a good time for him to do so he did. It so happened that the post office in NZ was broken into and one the items taken was the box with the exhaust system, Paul was pretty upset and I have to admit I was disappointed too. We decided we were going to wait and see if something came up or the pipes were going to show up somewhere and if Paul was going to get reimbursed as they package was insured.

I realized that all the hard work put in by Paul to build those pipes and them subsequently getting stolen from the Post office had really hit him hard, but Paul assured me he would make it right and almost immediately began building a brand-new set from scratch. In spite of this creating a lot of issues with his already busy build schedules Paul completed the new exhaust and instead of telling me he put them in the Mail surprised me last Sunday with an email saying the Exhaust was already mailed and already in the US. Today I received the package with the exhaust system and it is an absolute work of art.

I really wanted to talk about my experience working with Paul and also talk about someone who stands behind their word and work even when a situation arose that was absolutely out of their control. In times when Customer Service is more a marketing gimmick than a true philosophy Paul and his work stand out.
Thank you Sioux Falls Rocket.
Yea' it was pretty demoralizing.
Very few of my systems are the same, everyone is an individual build and is different from the last one, truely one off's.
It's no problem to build a system like this, but when I have to do the same thing twice ... it's challengeing.
I must say that SFR was very patiant and understanding of the situation, I really appreciated this.

Excuse the dust...but all installed looks and sounds amazing and everything fit like a glove. Amazing quality work!

Attachments

• 20221122_190401.jpg
    20221122_190401.jpg
    266.2 KB · Views: 92
  • 20221122_194006.jpg
    20221122_194006.jpg
    239.7 KB · Views: 91
  • 20221122_194020.jpg
    20221122_194020.jpg
    321.9 KB · Views: 88

That's Awesome, but let's see those pipes!!

Back