The Grips Aren't Anymore

Those look to be just the ticket, to the Petticoat Junction water tower. Rain barrel my foot:D Don't forget to clean the ears; and, in this case the grips with every bike wash.

Grip Puppies

I've had the "Grip Puppies" for quite sometime now and they seem to help with the ole carpal tunnel syndrome. Strangely enough, it was probably griping my puppy that gave me carpal tunnel syndrome:D

Occasionally, after a very long white knuckle ride, I'm paining with what may be carpal tunnel syndrome. I use a self adhering bandage material: http://www.petco.com/product/102843/Simple-Solution-Pet-Wrap-Self-Adhering-Bandage-Tape.aspx This link shows the product more clearly than others. The product can be had from many sources including CVS, Walgreens, and many livestock feed and seed co-op stores. It adheres to itself but not to your skin. A few days of wrapped wrists and all is well again.

The Ad

I liked the part of the ad about "not affected by water or licking". Is there something you want to tell the forum?

I've been fortunate in that I've played piano all my life and have very strong hands, wrists and forearms. ( Boy, this is starting to sound like a kinky singles ad) I think it's kept me away from all the bad tunnel syndromes and arm wrestling meets.

Anytime you find something that makes the ride more comfortable....... go for it!

I'm Sure

Flip..... Just click on the link he provided and notice the wrap has a dog bone design and was made for wrapping a dog...... thus, licking would be appropriate in this case!

Flip..... Just click on the link he provided and notice the wrap has a dog bone design and was made for wrapping a dog...... thus, licking would be appropriate in this case!

Ah yes. Now I understand. My wife uses a bunch of that stuff on the horses. She just calls it Vetrap and she gets iit in big rolls from KV Vet Supply. www.kvvet.com

Back