Yes a little bit.

I have other bikes that give me enough loud riding time. My 2014 Roadster and the 2017 Indian Chieftain Darkhorse make plenty of sound so if I need that for a days ride I just hop on one of those. It is actually nice to ride big power without all the noise occasionally.
Agree 100%. As much as I crave riding and listening to the sound of my Indian, riding the Rocket is a completely different animal and the quietness, sound of the engine, plus the low rumble is actually quiet refreshing and awesome.

Yes a little bit.

I have other bikes that give me enough loud riding time. My 2014 Roadster and the 2017 Indian Chieftain Darkhorse make plenty of sound so if I need that for a days ride I just hop on one of those. It is actually nice to ride big power without all the noise occasionally.
Since I only have one bike, I had to make a choice, LOUD was it!

Yup. I love the sound, it's just a hair louder than I was hoping for, but that's not a bad thing on such a ridiculous toy. After install, it looks phenomenal, but the backside of the heat shield was making contact with the clamp and the tab on the header for the stock heat shield. Quick grinder application and it was good to go.
Buddy of mine locally took some clips for me, my microphone isn't cooperating, but I might try looking like a total weirdo with a selfie stick to put it ~3-4 feet behind the bike.
Look and sound great. I wonder how the sound compares to Jardines on the old RIII.

Here in NZ the police are pulling bikes over randomly and checking the exhaust system to see if its too loud. Whatever that is?..its all done by ear FFS!...mine is not loud...it has a nice deep rumble but you can still hear the triple working away which is nice...decel has a burble and pop but thats because the fuel flow is restricted on decel...we found this out when we had an 'R' model on the dyno.
Its kinda satisfying listening to the churn of the triple during acceleration without it roaring...when you button off ...say in forth gear...then give it a big handful at low revs...it digs deep and has a deep,powerful roar thru to the sweet triple churn!..just love that.

Please let us know how install goes and how they sound.
How long between order and delivery?
Thanks
skynews-one-use-ship_5520372.jpg

Back