Do they have a website to purchase these from?
I did it all through Facebook chat and wire transfer.
I heard decel pop on video
It definitely pops. The "12 minute tune" didn't help any. Got better after riding some. I've put probably 100 miles on it since installing, it's better now than when I installed. Looks like the ECU has good adaptation capabilities, but still not set up to favor performance over emissions.

Have you gotten yours yet? Id be interested in seeing how the quality and sound is from a buyers point of view
Yup. I love the sound, it's just a hair louder than I was hoping for, but that's not a bad thing on such a ridiculous toy. After install, it looks phenomenal, but the backside of the heat shield was making contact with the clamp and the tab on the header for the stock heat shield. Quick grinder application and it was good to go.
Buddy of mine locally took some clips for me, my microphone isn't cooperating, but I might try looking like a total weirdo with a selfie stick to put it ~3-4 feet behind the bike.

Bit of a stupid question I know, but.... How much louder is it than the original? Not Harley territory I hope????

Bit of a stupid question I know, but.... How much louder is it than the original? Not Harley territory I hope????
Between very and too much. It's louder than dad's scout with V&H slip ons and about the same as the sidepiped LS3. It's not a night rip bike any more, but I feel zero guilt putting through a snoozy neighborhood at 9am. It's definitely not harley territory, it doesn't sound like somebody blew out a seal on their b-hole.

Between very and too much. It's louder than dad's scout with V&H slip ons and about the same as the sidepiped LS3. It's not a night rip bike any more, but I feel zero guilt putting through a snoozy neighborhood at 9am. It's definitely not harley territory, it doesn't sound like somebody blew out a seal on their b-hole.
It sounds very similar to my Competition Werkes, but this one looks better. Looks like a lot more for the same money. Anybody want to buy a slightly used Competition Werkes exhaust? :)

Last edited:
This looks and sounds fantastic. By far the best looking thus far (kinda similar to stock). Definitely wakes up this beast of a bike.

But $1400-1600 for slipons? Holy mackerel. I thought Indian exhausts and slipons were expensive!

I can't justify that (I know I know, I probably will down the road). But for now I have the TAB Zombies on my Indian which are loud enough to wake up the dead.

This looks and sounds fantastic. By far the best looking thus far (kinda similar to stock). Definitely wakes up this beast of a bike.

But $1400-1600 for slipons? Holy mackerel. I thought Indian exhausts and slipons were expensive!

I can't justify that (I know I know, I probably will down the road). But for now I have the TAB Zombies on my Indian which are loud enough to wake up the dead.
I paid $1,200 for two tin cans

Back