Texas captains & snow

talltxguy

Supercharged
Any of you Texas captains seeing what I'm seeing outside? Freakin' snow in April!

By the way I'm gonna be sending out that list of names and addresses this weekend. We can work out the details of our first ride as soon as the snow stops. :roll:

Snow covered Blue Bonnets? What's wrong with this picture? We got a couple of inches on the ground, did'nt get that much this winter. Must be from all of those ice bergs melting;)

What

You juy's are nuts. Snow in Texas??? I went ridding Friday, about 200 miles it was nice. Saturday was wet and chilliy I had to cook out side in it but no snow. Sunday we went for a ride around town.

Yes! Snow in April in Central Texas. We had mesquite trees in full bloom along with BlueBonnets in the middle of snow and ice. No riding here! People at the office this morning was talking about the spring birds trying to get indoors for protection...hummingbirds, robins, cardinals, etc. But has mostly melted now so everything is good and muddy!

Paul, check out my photo's, I got a pic of snow covered blue bonnets. We wasn't quite as lucky as you on the weather this weekend. Suppost to be nice tommorow (tue), I just might have to sneak out for a ride.

Back