What colour mirrors?

• Black

Votes: 18 46.2%
  • Chrome

Votes: 21 53.8%

• Total voters
Never really liked the chrome mesh on the radiator. So took to it (and the two mesh pieces on the rider side) with a can of blackness. IMO a much better look.
20150919_125455.jpg

20150919_125004.jpg

Next dilemma. .. what colour mirrors?
same black

Try Plasti-Dip.
Dirt bikers have used it on front fork protectors with excellent results . . . and you can easily remove it whenever.

Yep.... I have a few things on my Roadster painted with it. It's been over two years now and looks just like the day it got painted.

Yep.... I have a few things on my Roadster painted with it. It's been over two years now and looks just like the day it got painted.

What did you paint and what color(s).
I be thinking of doing my wheels.

What did you paint and what color(s).
I be thinking of doing my wheels.

If I remember I used flat black or black since my bike is matte black. It was amazing how well the plasti matched the matte.
Whenever I get the chance I will do my wheels. I was at Lowes the other day and was going to pick up some cans but they were sold out of the black.

Headlight buckets and trim
fork protectors
horn cover
strut covers (rear fender side covers)
front and rear turn signals

If I remember I used flat black or black since my bike is matte black. It was amazing how well the plasti matched the matte.
Whenever I get the chance I will do my wheels. I was at Lowes the other day and was going to pick up some cans but they were sold out of the black.

Headlight buckets and trim
fork protectors
horn cover
strut covers (rear fender side covers)
front and rear turn signals

So then you painted directly over the chrome and can remove it if you wish?

This is what I ordered to change the black sections on my wheels to yellow.
Welcome to eBay: Sign in

Back