Tank bag, any recommendations?

Jabol

Jabol Punk
Ride
2014 R3R, TOR's
Looking for a magnetic tank bag for my R3R, search function is not being kind to me. Anyone has one that fits good and is is decent looking?

Got a Coretech with magnets. Works great unless I've extended it and I'm doing 70+ mph. Suspect that if I had a bigger wind screen it wouldn't be an issue.

Unfortunately I couldn't tell ya. Got some pictures for ya though. Threw one in there with the view of the gauges. It's not pressed against me at all and there's still plenty of room to see the gauges. Had it on a trip from Denver to Oklahoma City couple years back during those storms that caused all the flooding. The rain cover worked perfectly and it stayed mounted in the cross winds (unless it was extended). I was initially afraid it would scrape the paint (the matte black marks if you look at it funny) but no problems at all. Very happy with it for an off the cuff purchase in a gear store.

upload_2017-5-17_17-18-16.png
upload_2017-5-17_17-18-33.png
upload_2017-5-17_17-18-47.png

Looks like it fits the bike pretty good, I think the one I'm looking at is just tad smaller. Thanks for the pics:thumbsup:

Back