pushing the skull

And I am not into skulls but this would make a awesome T shirt for the RAA 8 with a REFLECTIVE white for safety

Attachments

• skull w 2013 banner.jpg
    skull w 2013 banner.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 39
hows this? Boy your a tough crowd! I did not like just a R in the center, It could of stood for anything.
They certainly are a tough crowd, you should have seen the crap I copped when I did drew The Ring and it got changed but at great cost I still had one (the one and only one) made and I love it;)

a R3 ring? seems I remember something about that when first got on this site. let me go look at it. You have the only one after all that?
the only one of the original design You probally can order one of Claudias version rings, it seems my design was a bit to detailed for casting which is what the one we all have got but I liked my original design so much I went ahead and got it made it had to be CNC machined out of a solid piece of silver but to keep the cost down they made the back ofit hollow soI had them insert a sleeve in the end there was not much change out of a grand the one on the right is the one Claudia makes it is still a very nice Ring, I love mine cos it is bigger and more ...... how you say it .... in your face :D
It is also the design that Skip used for the Buckles

Attachments

• 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 48
the only one of the original design You probally can order one of Claudias version rings, it seems my design was a bit to detailed for casting which is what the one we all have got but I liked my original design so much I went ahead and got it made it had to be CNC machined out of a solid piece of silver but to keep the cost down they made the back ofit hollow soI had them insert a sleeve in the end there was not much change out of a grand the one on the right is the one Claudia makes it is still a very nice Ring, I love mine cos it is bigger and more ...... how you say it .... in your face :D
It is also the design that Skip used for the Buckles

Nice design Hanso. I like your ring, very cool. Maybe you can give me some advice. I want to have a custom emblem made to mount on the back of my sissy bar. Any ideas on the best methods. It is going to be letters mostly. I am still working on design.

Nice design Hanso. I like your ring, very cool. Maybe you can give me some advice. I want to have a custom emblem made to mount on the back of my sissy bar. Any ideas on the best methods. It is going to be letters mostly. I am still working on design.

Claudia said she can do it but that was some time back. Do you want her email?

Skip (xhdskip) has the contacts for the buckle maker they may be able to make it for you so I suggest you PM Skip, sorry I can't help with contacts as the Aussie people want an arm and a leg :rolleyes:

Back