Sympathy for the Devil aka Poot, Poot, the (magic) Dragon

Why would dey dooo that!? The dumb-asses were also the tourists riding the dragon at 5mph and don't understand and probably did not even notice that bikers are trying to pass them. I'm slow, when I see bikes on my mirrors I hug the right side of the lane and wave the fast riders when I see a clear pass ahead for them. Now the dummest was the guy that made the blind pass trusting his buddy ahead of him. Those hills are tricky for most riders.

That's what the harleys thought. Easy crash instead.

last time I rode the tail on a Harley, I knocked the crash bars loose from hammering my highway pegs on the ground. Should’ve removed them after the first pass through but was too lazy lol. Should’ve taken the Sprint down instead. Road the Harley like a sport bike but it survived:)

last time I rode the tail on a Harley, I knocked the crash bars loose from hammering my highway pegs on the ground. Should’ve removed them after the first pass through but was too lazy lol. Should’ve taken the Sprint down instead. Road the Harley like a sport bike but it survived:)

Be careful out there!!

slowsign-harley.jpg

Back