Swags for sale-aus only

Compact is the term Hanso :D yeh they are on the narrow side , better if you join two together like we do. I just know how hard it is to carry any sort of sleeping/ bedding for two as well as a pillion. These swags when stuffed into my Orleib drybag just hang out over the stock Triumph saddlebags. Only option i've found to sleep two people without your bike looking like a f#ckin Mumbai tuk-tuk :D

Anyway all that kickboxing Mitchy does... he's as trim as a greyhound ;) be a good fit for him ... obviously not for you Pizza Boy :p
I was thinking he is more like a whippet myself...... whipit.... whipit.. good :D

Yeah that's right; just shoulders. :p

Love ya Hanso. ;)
unfortunitly these days the torso is trying to catch up but working on it checked with the Dr and he said cycling wont hurt the knee just don't overdo it problem is having done both road and Mtn Bike racing I get on a bike and feel uncomfortable not giving it All, went for a ride the other day only did 10km but didn't enjoy it as much as I normally would have as I kept having to rein myself in. Thats alright thou as a slow ride is better than no ride..... I think

unfortunitly these days the torso is trying to catch up but working on it checked with the Dr and he said cycling wont hurt the knee just don't overdo it problem is having done both road and Mtn Bike racing I get on a bike and feel uncomfortable not giving it All, went for a ride the other day only did 10km but didn't enjoy it as much as I normally would have as I kept having to rein myself in. Thats alright thou as a slow ride is better than no ride..... I think

Put a car tire on it mate ;) you will feel rite at home then

We hired the NoHopers marque for Catherines teams xmas party on saturday night . Told a few of their members about the swags , they've taken two as prizes for their next Poker Run. Party was going along swingingly until some f#ckwit produced this microphone thingo that turns your voice into Donald Ducks ... that was about 1.30am and the whole 30 of them had a crack at it. I was trying to get some shuteye as ride around Somerset dam planned for first thing Sunday morning !!

Back