Swags for sale-aus only

TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
Mate of mine runs Walkabout Swags .. they are swags made by inmates serving sentences within the Qld Prison system. I've got a couple of them because they are compact enough to carry two on my bike along with a pillion. They are a really wellmade swag. He's told me he has got 15 swags that have been in stogage for a while ,brand new but a bit dusty . He'll sell them for $100 each if anyone wants one.. or two. They usually cost $175 each. You can check them out at www.walkaboutbeds.com . Only Aussies need apply..unless you really want to pay a ****load on postage !!

Mate of mine runs Walkabout Swags .. they are swags made by inmates serving sentences within the Qld Prison system. I've got a couple of them because they are compact enough to carry two on my bike along with a pillion. They are a really wellmade swag. He's told me he has got 15 swags that have been in stogage for a while ,brand new but a bit dusty . He'll sell them for $100 each if anyone wants one.. or two. They usually cost $175 each. You can check them out at www.walkaboutbeds.com . Only Aussies need apply..unless you really want to pay a ****load on postage !!

Ill take one TC :cool: do i contact him or buy through you ?

No thanks mate I prefer my swag a little bit more roomy.
hey yeah I just looked at the web page again I would have to do the two joined teogether setup as the base at 530mm is not as wide as my shoulders it would be a squeeeze for anyone my size, not knocking them mind you they definatly look the goods and just long enought but a tad narrow:)

Compact is the term Hanso :D yeh they are on the narrow side , better if you join two together like we do. I just know how hard it is to carry any sort of sleeping/ bedding for two as well as a pillion. These swags when stuffed into my Ortleib drybag just hang out over the stock Triumph saddlebags. Only option i've found to sleep two people without your bike looking like a f#ckin Mumbai tuk-tuk :D

Anyway all that kickboxing Mitchy does... he's as trim as a greyhound ;) be a good fit for him ... obviously not for you Pizza Boy :p

Compact is the term Hanso :D yeh they are on the narrow side , better if you join two together like we do. I just know how hard it is to carry any sort of sleeping/ bedding for two as well as a pillion. These swags when stuffed into my Orleib drybag just hang out over the stock Triumph saddlebags. Only option i've found to sleep two people without your bike looking like a f#ckin Mumbai tuk-tuk :D

Anyway all that kickboxing Mitchy does... he's as trim as a greyhound ;) be a good fit for him ... obviously not for you Pizza Boy :p

Yep wont be a problem for me to fit in there ;) its exactly what im looking for easy to carry on the bike and just enough room to have a sleep next to the bike. :cool:

Hanso mate u might need three or four big fella :D just kidding mate

Back