Once I get back from Sturgis I'll be ready to sell the trike kit.

Awesome ingenuity!
Is a 4 wheel Rocket still a Trike???

4-Wheel-Rocket.jpg

So is it riding like a motorbike or a trike - I imagine trike? Seems a great way to get a feel for what a truke is like without a massive committment - they were a real bargain and better still easily restored to stock m/cycle. i nearly bought them myself even though freight would have tripled the price.

I was surprised folks on the US West coast did not snap at the time even for short term occassions like yours.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Ishrub to answer your questions yes it rides like a trike. It's been quite an experience to learn how to control. There's a learning curve;yet once you get it down, then you can enjoy a different kind of riding. Still for many like myself it means enjoying riding. When in other hand might not have been possible without the trike kit.

Sorry I'm late to see this, Happy you got it all working and Glad you made it!!!
Shame I didn't bump into you in Sturgis, I was actually only in the town for about 2 hours for lunch, spent the whole time riding every day seeing all the sites and enjoying the Black Hills!!

Sorry I'm late to see this, Happy you got it all working and Glad you made it!!!
Shame I didn't bump into you in Sturgis, I was actually only in the town for about 2 hours for lunch, spent the whole time riding every day seeing all the sites and enjoying the Black Hills!!
There's always next year. Be safe and enjoy Kevdog.

Back