I go every year. Last year I got hit on my Honda Fury and it was totaled. I broke my leg in 3 places on May 1st 2018. Bought my R3 roadster in June. My buddies helped me put on a trike kit on my R3R and I went to Sturgis with blood thinners for my blood clots and my crutches; so yeah I'll be there GOD willing for 2 weeks. :thumbsup:

I go every year. Last year I got hit on my Honda Fury and it was totaled. I broke my leg in 3 places on May 1st 2018. Bought my R3 roadster in June. My buddies helped me put on a trike kit on my R3R and I went to Sturgis with blood thinners for my blood clots and my crutches; so yeah I'll be there GOD willing for 2 weeks. :thumbsup:

Glad your okay! I see your in Chicago. We’re stopping in Chicago on our way to sturgis from Boston. We were going to check out the Gangster tour there. Ever been any good? Anything else to check out for the one night while we’re there?

upload_2019-7-9_23-24-21.jpeg
BOOBIES!

I'm also coming from Nebraska. We are staying at the DragPipe saloon & campground across the road from the Full throttle. Anyone is more than welcome to stop by and have a cold one from my cooler. Going to get there on the 3rd and stay all week.

20190802_205849.jpg

Last edited:
Back