re

Got hold of the other triumph shop .they laughed like **** told me i was a *****but hey they said what i wanted to hear ,it need the updated tps ,the stepper tuned in and a general birthday my god no attitude at all it goes in next week so heres hoping thanks for the info on here cheers

I knew there was a reason they were taking so long ,our navy boats broken down !!! haha mate this has been a long 2 months with out a bike , theres only a certain amount of times you can test the spa pool and re tie your fishing lines and sweep the garage in a day lolol

re

Got a call yesterday they replaced the tps didnt make a difference, put a new stepper on same thing, pulled the carbs off reset them and gave them a clean said it was all fixed and it was my fault cause i pulled the stepper off ..When I said I had the idling problem before I even touched the bike I was told too bad now you owe us $800 thank you mmm I pick it up tomorrow I really hope its fixed

Got a call yesterday they replaced the tps didnt make a difference, put a new stepper on same thing, pulled the carbs off reset them and gave them a clean said it was all fixed and it was my fault cause i pulled the stepper off ..When I said I had the idling problem before I even touched the bike I was told too bad now you owe us $800 thank you mmm I pick it up tomorrow I really hope its fixed

What a bunch of wankers :eek:
Hope u have another dealer or mechanic near by that u can switch your buisness to
because those guys sound like a bunch of pricks

Hope you asked for the old parts mate ???

They are your property if there was no warranty !!

If not do it quickly they sound a bit sus..

I give this advice to everyone else on here.. the old parts are yours.. 'Keep em onest' ;)

triumph paid for the new tps and for the fitting .The 800 was for the 7 hrs labour cleaning out and resetting the carbs. is this a big job????. oh yes and gas . these are the best guys we have round for the triumphs . im going to ring truimph tonight and ill see what they say about it . theyd better say alot lolol.

Back