For Sale Staintune triple pipes and cat delete crossover - All Stainless.

Ishrub

That's my name ....built like a truck
Ride
2x2010 ABS Roadsters, Sprint ST 1050 ABS, 3x250s
I have available a used set of Australian made Staintune 3 pipe in Stainless with a Staintune stainless cat delete pipe for the R3 2004 - 2009 Std/Classic models. They have just been cleaned and the crossover cat delete has been soda blasted to remove the build up of brown staining you get after use. No dings.

These are top quality not too loud performance exhaust system that retails for an astronomical price:
Triumph Rocket III
TR MS ROC 3P 2004 onwards Triumph Rocket III / 3 replacement slash cut style mufflers Removable Restrictors SET Au$1,785.00 (US$1350)
TR CB ROC 3P 2004 onwards Triumph Rocket III / 3 into 3 Performance Spaghetti Collector Each Au$800 (US$600)

Total NEW price Au$2585 (US$1950) before shipping.

I'll ship my used pipes and crossover to USA for a total delivered price of US$775.

A lot less for Aussies as O/seas postage is a killer.
AU$875 delivered to Aussies They weigh 12Kg (26.4lb).

An earlier thread by R3Canberra back in 2014 suggesting it was at least US$180 then.

@tdragger has them fitted in the USA and loves them.

Price and Model Listing 2017 – Staintune

Triumph Rocket 3 Staintune Cat delete pipe for 3 pipes.

Staintune is a 50+year old Aussie high quality Stainless Steel motorcycle exhaust maker and my 1978 BMW sidecar still has one fitted and going fine after all those years.

This will need a buff or polish but the stainless will still come up.

Actual pics of 3 pipes
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Pics below of installed collector crossover and pipes are from another members thread. The LHS pipe for sale is NOT scratched.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link RemovedLink Removed

Last edited:
Yeah I like free stuff :)

Hey I am going to Mick's after work. Want to join? And no I won't go clubbing tonight. I need to save my coins to buy these "Free Pipes" :)

Last edited:
I'll ship my used pipes and crossover to USA for a total delivered price of US$775.

A lot less for Aussies as O/seas postage is a killer.
AU$850 delivered to Aussies. They weigh 12Kg (26.4lb).

E.g. I just got an online Australia Post quote for a Brisbane suburb Kholo 4306 in Qld with $800 insurance which requires signature over $500.

Postage calculator & delivery times - Australia Post

Size: 70 x 15 x 50cm
Weight: 12kg

Your Item
Size: 50 x 12 x 70cm
Weight: 12kg
Postage $43.25
Extra cover $16.00
Signature on delivery $2.95
Total# $62.20

Last edited:
Why must you live so far away surrounded by marsupials?. This would be so much easier if you were just down the road. As well as post we'd get slapped for coming on for 25% tax and import. tbh I can't spare the cash either now though :(

Back