For Sale Staintune triple pipes and cat delete crossover - All Stainless.

I have available a used set of Australian made Staintune 3 pipe in Stainless with a Staintune stainless cat delete pipe for the R3 2004 - 2009 Std/Classic models. They have just been cleaned and the crossover cat delete has been soda blasted to remove the build up of brown staining you get after use. No dings.

These are top quality not too loud performance exhaust system that retails for an astronomical price:
Triumph Rocket III
TR MS ROC 3P 2004 onwards Triumph Rocket III / 3 replacement slash cut style mufflers Removable Restrictors SET Au$1,785.00 (US$1350)
TR CB ROC 3P 2004 onwards Triumph Rocket III / 3 into 3 Performance Spaghetti Collector Each Au$800 (US$600)

Total NEW price Au$2585 (US$1950) before shipping.

I'll ship my used pipes and crossover to USA for a total delivered price of US$775.

A lot less for Aussies as O/seas postage is a killer.
AU$850 delivered to Aussies They weigh 12Kg (26.4lb).

An earlier thread by R3Canberra back in 2014 suggesting it was at least US$180 then.

@tdragger has them fitted in the USA and loves them.

Price and Model Listing 2017 – Staintune

Actual pics of 3 pipes
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Pics below of installed collector crossover and pipes are from another members thread. The LHS pipe for sale is NOT scratched.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link RemovedLink Removed

OOOhhh! Id like to hear those.

I have a 2018 Roadster with the stock large solo mufflers on each side. Are the StainTune triples a simple bolt on replacement?

No - the ABS unit on the Roadster would prevent fitting the spaghetti cat free cross pipe and the brackets will not match your Roadster either. Can be done but would require some effort and a different crosspipe.

Last edited:
Back