For Sale Staintune triple pipes and cat delete crossover - All Stainless.

I found a photo below BEFORE the spaghetti cat free cross pipe was SODA blasted. That is not rust but dirt and discolouration that has now been cleaned. It WILL NOT be as shiny as the 2nd photo of a new one below but is much better.
Link Removed

Link Removed

What happened to all those Au$1070 tax returns folks?

Total NEW price Au$2585 (US$1760) before shipping.

I'll ship my used pipes and crossover to USA for a total delivered price of US$760. That is US$1000 off new price and delivered for free.

A lot less for Aussies as O/seas postage is a killer.
AU$875 delivered to Aussies. They weigh 12Kg (26.4lb).

I found a photo below BEFORE the spaghetti cat free cross pipe was SODA blasted. That is not rust but dirt and discolouration that has now been cleaned. It WILL NOT be as shiny as the 2nd photo of a new one below but is much better.
Link Removed

Link Removed

Curiosity Question: Is it known how this cat eliminator flows as compared to the Triumph cat eliminator ? Do you get a few more ponies out of this cat eliminator or not ?

Yes as the cats are removed and just look at the lack of obstructions, smooth flow and no backwards gas flows or weight of the Staintune one versus the stock collector.

The factory version was if anything not as good.

SILENCER UPGRADE* A9600160
Suitable for US market only. Can only be installed with Accessory Silencers A9608060*
upload_2019-10-23_19-3-38.png
upload_2019-10-23_19-5-27.jpeg
upload_2019-10-23_19-6-59.jpeg

upload_2019-10-23_19-6-16.png

Compare:
Link Removed

I have another aftermarket 3 pipe stainless cat delete similar to factory version A9600160 without muffler pipes for fitting to early R3s for Au$300 plus postage if someone wants it.

R3 3 pipe collector Ripped off 1.PNG

Back