Spy shots new rocket

Total F'n Copycat....

I agree. The Diavel has less followers then the Rocket. For me, a cruiser has to have flexibility in the seating and foot positions. I rather have a back rest and exercise the abdominal muscles than lean forward all the time.

They might have more than one version of this monster motorbike in the works. Perhaps a "Bagger"

Waiting for the full reveal to put my money down on a pre-order myself. Only thing I'm waiting for is confirmation of price tag and weight. Rumor of an all aluminum chassis has me VERY excited as the weight is the only thing I don't like about my current one. The only sad part is I will have to trade my current beastie in. :(

Waiting for the full reveal to put my money down on a pre-order myself. Only thing I'm waiting for is confirmation of price tag and weight. Rumor of an all aluminum chassis has me VERY excited as the weight is the only thing I don't like about my current one. The only sad part is I will have to trade my current beastie in. :(
I know and understand the sentiment regarding the current machine. I am far too attached to my current Rocket to consider using it as a part ex. Too much 'love' (money) has been bestowed upon the Beast to just let her go!! Not enough real information at the moment, just marketing teasers to draw you in and create a lot of hype! Pass me another tissue, I'm going to dribble again. More bloody photos..

I know and understand the sentiment regarding the current machine. I am far too attached to my current Rocket to consider using it as a part ex. Too much 'love' (money) has been bestowed upon the Beast to just let her go!! Not enough real information at the moment, just marketing teasers to draw you in and create a lot of hype! Pass me another tissue, I'm going to dribble again. More bloody photos..

All that and a little bit more. I credit it with potentially saving my life. Was struck by a car in a roundabout. The front forks picked the car up and put it on the sidewalk, ripping the front tire off the left front wheel in the process. Forks did not bend. Got her back upright and she fired right up. Got my broken ass home so I could pick up the car and check myself into the ER. You can't help but love a bike that'll beat the piss out of a car that hit you so bad that the car has to be towed, but the bike rides home.

Back