Spy shots new rocket

That is a SHARP bike.
If I had room in my garage for a street fighter (Diavel look-alike :whitstling:) I'd put my money into this.

For now, I'll wait in (ever growing) anticipation for a model that fits my riding needs. Something to replace my comfortable but slow Indian would be ideal.:thumbsup:

TFC

Triumph Factory Custom or Maybe

Triumph Finance and Credit

Triage Fatal coronary

Totally Fake charade

Totally ***ed Can’t
afford

To ***ing Cash?
Much

Please add to the list.

I really like this bike! I’m trying to figure out how to make it appear in my garage without getting divorced!

Honey we should down size, move into a smaller house, to reduce our monthly expenses?

Community college is just as good as a private college for the kids?

You would look good driving a KIA?

Your mother and father would love for you to move back in with them?

We can’t afford a divorce!

I like alot about the bike in general, the Duc type exhaust is not very Triumph like. I hope the Roadster II is more like what the current Roadster is, with the main benefits of the new design. I want to see the power curves compared to what the 2300cc puts out stock. Wonder what they will do on the left side if there is no bear claw, they may still be working out those details. All in all I'm impressed surely a lot of thought has gone into this new Rocket III.

I really think triumph have done a great job with the rocket. They have kept the rocket look but just modernized kept up with technology added the gadgets,upped the horse power which i think was a must. You have to admit the first thing you thought when new rocket was mentioned was what size engine:sneaky:!!
Is it more of a muscle bike than a cruiser yes it is and think triumph were heading that way when they brought out the roadster.I think if you said to someone i've got a 2.5l motobike that is what they would expect to see if you showed it to them.Does it look like the Ducati? no i don't think it does some similarities but think the Ducati looks more like the ktm superduke on steroids than the rocket. I think the rocket has it's own personality and looks much more classy.Now performance handling and reliability that's something yet to be seen but so far think triumph have nailed it.Should they bring out a tourer?yes keep it similar to original but with new engine of course and new tech like heated seats cruise control etc.

ALSO ANY DONATIONS TO THE BIGPROP NEEDS A NEW ROCKET APPEAL ARE MORE THAN WELCOME
CASH, CHEQUE OR CREDIT CARD EXCEPTED IT'S FOR A GOOD COURSE SO PLEASE GIVE GENEROUSLY :whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::whitstling::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Back