Sows ear to silk purse

Longrider

Anywhere ..... just go anywhere!
Ride
05' Rocket
For the past couple of months my '05 has been a pig to keep idling at start up ... been feathering the throttle while warming up, balanced injectors within an inch of their life. I searched threads and got to the stage where I was dreaming about TPS stuff and really didn't want to go there.
A couple of days ago my new Viking system turned up (3 days from NZ - quicker than postage in Australia) so hooked up the computer this morning double clicked on "Reset Adaptation", Tune ECU asked me "Do you really want to do this" (or message to that effect), I said "of course I do" - a bit like cyber marriage. I heard a bunch of whirrs and clicks - Leaned over and hit the starter ...... From a Pigs Ear I now have a Silk Purse ..... smooth as silk. Running Ramair and one of Hans's tunes.
Grabbed a helmet and set off up the road (still wearing my slippers). I live in a small village so on to a major highway at the end of my street ... gave it a gutful and found myself talking to god ... I've got my bike back .... bloody beautiful thing ... roll on RDU.

:evil:
Congrats, M8; but, what did God say? :rolleyes: :banghead: :p
God didn't say much .... but I found myself saying "Oh God and Mother Mary" as I was holding on doing full noise in the first three gears. Sheer power through the darkside tyre put me well and truly over the licences shredding limit on a bit of highway

IMG_1551.JPG
What did you get from Paul and what did it cost?

@Paul Bryant, lots of options for build and thus price, ask him!

Back