HansO

Not Taking Life Too Seriously
Ride
08 Rocket III R.I.P now TEX Triumph Explorer
I am currently having internet (Bloody NBN) issues for the last two and a half weeks, so have not been on much there are a few guys waiting for tunes, please be patient and as soon as I get the issues resolved will answer and send out tunes
Cheers
Hans

That NBN is the business, oh wait, we haven't got it yet!

Figured the weather was getting better and you have been doing miles.

I rode for a hour this weekend as was thrilled to get that in. A little chilled too. It is amazing how just a little ride time can be good for the soul.

also nice to hear that crappy internet is a world wide issue. Sorry for your pain.

I am currently having internet (Bloody NBN) issues for the last two and a half weeks, so have not been on much there are a few guys waiting for tunes, please be patient and as soon as I get the issues resolved will answer and send out tunes
Cheers
Hans

Sorry to be ignorant Hans (as a relative newbie to the forum), but what are the Tunes that you do?
Thanks mate

Sorry to be ignorant Hans (as a relative newbie to the forum), but what are the Tunes that you do?
Thanks mate
Just do a few searches in the 'Rocket Performance' and 'Tunes' forums here and you will find a years worth of reading about them. HansO is a legend and does customised downloadable tunes for a whole range of modification levels and different base factory OEM ECU tunes using Tune ECU freeware, PCV and AT200 setups so you do not have to get a dyno session and tune to get a safe and reasonable output for your particular setup.

Back