Soon to be R3 owner

WELCOME! to our R3 Family Forum from Tucson, AZ.... and when you get your new ride, be warned you'll have a new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

I never had a issue either with Freedom Cycle. This new shop looks nice, they have some really nice bikes, but I will not tolerate anymore of the you wait until we are ready to help you attitude. If they were busy with customers, I understand. But this was a BS session.
Brand new to the rocket world and this forum too. But it’s funny that you mention these guys. I called about 1/2 a dozen dealers in the lower 48 on the west coast recently. 2 of them happened to be euro cycle. Horrible customer service. They must’ve thought I was joking about buying a rocket and shipping it to Alaska. I ended up at Burbank triumph. They were great. Just thought I’d share a similar experience. Oh, and my rocket should arrive in about 1 month. Hopefully undamaged 🤞🏻🤞🏻. Rubber side down 🤙🏻

I never had a issue either with Freedom Cycle. This new shop looks nice, they have some really nice bikes, but I will not tolerate anymore of the you wait until we are ready to help you attitude. If they were busy with customers, I understand. But this was a BS session.
I would not have let that opportunity to teach them a lesson go by. I’d have gone over and interrupted the BS session and informed them that I had cash in hand, full msrp, and would have bought a bike today if y’all had just greeted me and worked for the sale. Turn and walk out without another word.

Find a place that wants you.

Back