Soon to be R3 owner

Whylee

.060 Over
Ride
Harley Roadking
New here, looking into purchasing a new R3 soon. Trying to learn about them, since they just caught my eye. Went to my local dealer, where they had 3 of them, but the employees were in a group talking about their weekend happenings and left me standing there for 20 minutes before I left. Will look here for info and find another dealer somewhere.

New here, looking into purchasing a new R3 soon. Trying to learn about them, since they just caught my eye. Went to my local dealer, where they had 3 of them, but the employees were in a group talking about their weekend happenings and left me standing there for 20 minutes before I left. Will look here for info and find another dealer somewhere.
Welcome. 👍🏻

I'm fairly new here myself but you'll find all the knowledge you need.

Hope you find the Rocket you're looking for.

Joe

welcome from arizona
i just hate waiting with everyone ignoring me.
i have left gloves on the counter a couple of times.

Yeah I know what you mean now about the local dealer Euro Cycle.

Years ago when they were Freedom Cycle owned by the Yuill Brothers they were really good. Actually I by-passed the at that time dealer here in Boise and purchased my Rocket III at Freedom Cycle in Reno.

I never had a issue either with Freedom Cycle. This new shop looks nice, they have some really nice bikes, but I will not tolerate anymore of the you wait until we are ready to help you attitude. If they were busy with customers, I understand. But this was a BS session.

Back