Soon to be New Rocket 3 Owner!

Phenix3939

.020 Over
Ride
2020 Rocket 3
Hey Everyone!

I'm Phenix3939 from Orlando, FL.

Currently, I have a pretty custom R Nine T but I'm super stoked to pick up a new Rocket 3 in the next few weeks.
KyPkief.jpg

I did a lot of test rides on a wide variety of machines, BMW S1000RR, Aprilia RSV4 1100, KTM Super Duke, and Ducati Streetfighter. The Rocket 3 was the one that stuck with me for being fast, fun and that I would ride more than my NineT instead of less.

Looking forward to learning and growing with this bike and this community. Cheers!

WELCOME! to the R3 family and be prepared for your new Permanent GRIN! Beautiful R Nine...
-MIG

Hey Everyone!

Currently, I have a pretty custom R Nine T but I'm super stoked to pick up a new Rocket 3 in the next few weeks.
KyPkief.jpg

I did a lot of test rides on a wide variety of machines, BMW S1000RR, Aprilia RSV4 1100, KTM Super Duke, and Ducati Streetfighter. The Rocket 3 was the one that stuck with me for being fast, fun and that I would ride more than my NineT instead of less.

Looking forward to learning and growing with this bike and this community. Cheers!
welcome from florida...

Hey Everyone!

KyPkief.jpg

That’s a fine lineup of bikes to compare for sure. I have to describe my new TFC as just plain fun to ride.

Back