Something Failed, let’s find it! Transmission Analysis.

Got my first ride in! 20 mile shakedowns

Transmission is BUTTER!! It’s never shifted so smooth or easily as right now, Happy camper about that!

Forgot how amazing the R3 makes you feel riding it, like a king :p

Took it very easy, it’s a big adjustment from the Daytona, it’s far more stable than I remember lol.

If ya can’t tell I’m a little determined to squeeze every hp and lb-ft out of this head and cam that I can lool.

The ultimate goal would be walking a lightly modified Pannigale V4, H2, and S1000RR. All of which I can easily find a race with locally :p

I’m a little concerned about the 150+ mph portion of racing those 3 bikes, the rockets a brick wall in comparison. Beating a Busa at this point is child’s play in comparison.

If this doesn’t get me there, well there are three options and any one will do it for sure :p

7A387DFA-8341-44C8-A19B-90BDF46C52BF.jpeg 7F3B0830-B704-4D19-8043-839738229195.jpeg B712E54B-2FAD-43CC-AD6A-84E1655A72A4.jpeg

Which tyres did you have mounted ??

I run the Avon front and Emax rear.

Ok, I ask so because with the Avon front my bike got very 'nosy' at high speed (wobbling)Now with the Marathon ultra 888 front wobbling is almost gone at high speed. Back tyre still is also the Emax.

The wobbling will be a symptom of somethe else, magnified by the Avon, because it’s an easier turning tire. Likely head bearing being loose.

Nothing with the word Metzler will ever go back on my bike unless it’s the “not sold in the US” W-Rated 880 140/75R17 for very short periods of time.

The wobbling will be a symptom of somethe else, magnified by the Avon, because it’s an easier turning tire. Likely head bearing being loose.

Nothing with the word Metzler will ever go back on my bike unless it’s the “not sold in the US” W-Rated 880 140/75R17 for very short periods of time.

Yes, I already did check the slack of the headbearing, is ok, no slack. Cause wobbling could be the bike is a bit more leaning on his nose? Why never more a Metz on the front ?

Back