Something Failed, let’s find it! Transmission Analysis.

Aarh....but will it tell you when the Moon is in the 7th House and Jupiter aligns with Mars?;):roll::roll::roll:
Nuthin' much is completely new under the sun. Good to see your back mate!đź‘Ť

I love how the world works. My conceptual drawing posted above, is actually a MotoGP transmission design, used by Kawasaki. In a bizarre twist of fate my new bike uses exactly this design, just found out last night.

To answer the question yes it's smoother, has never slipped out of gear and has never missed a shift, and the quick shifter works flawlessly up and down from first through 6th across the neutral Gap.

So that's...6th gear, possible and done.
Conceptual trans possible and exists.
I wonder what is the benefit of a 6 gear for the 'old' RIII ? Overdrive ?

That's why I want it. All that torque - easy cruising at 75 mph - reduced fuel consumption, noise, etc.
Yep. On the other hand, suppose you have a funny sc moment and driving about a 280kmh in 5 gear (about 7k rpm) and shifting up to 6... ?

That's why I want it. All that torque - easy cruising at 75 mph - reduced fuel consumption, noise, etc.
Lordy, Lordy ......so you're all wanting torque in abundance with silence and reduced fuel consumption heh?
Sounds like your all signed up for an electric drive mobility scooter next!;) :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Back