Some kind of limiter in 5th

Thanks for the replies.

I checked the ground and it is good. I will check the resitance off of the gear indicator and see if it has changed. Yes, my neutral light still works.

4th gear is an awesome rush. Shifting into 5th, there is no excitement left. I will let you know what I find.

Trust me on that

Doc Martin ((Turbo Fan )) did it on mind and whoaaaaa weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

it won't slow down until you reach the cut-off 6600 rpm ± 156 mph ..with a new Metzeler tire :lol:
I only did 152 mph :shock: my tire was kind of worn out 8)
(( GPS )) accuracy :lol: :lol:

and i had somting gliding in the back :arrow:

But it is good information Doc and all new to me.

I'm going to have to find out just what tune the shop put on mine. When I got my cat bypass and the tune for it in Florida before setting out across country in June 07, I ran it up to 135 (indicated) in Montana. Last fall I got it a bit over that while riding to Las Vegas. I have not run it up since my 10K service with he new 386 tune. I think the Lynnwood, WA shop boned it though and put back a standard tune without noting I had he cat bypass. I am getting a lot of back popping on decel.

GASKET, the difference between the stock (20222) and cat bypass (20227) tunes is very minimal and is the 70% throttle and up and 5000RPM and up range only. Not 100% sure about my numbers but you get the picture.

Back